Traits of Narcissistic Personality Disorder as described in the DSM-5 (NOT google):
1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates
achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior
without commensurate achievements).
– Filmmaking, then world traveler when failed filmmaking, praises himself with everything he does and wants everyone to; like taking a covid test and marching and reading black history books for example which is disingenuous, posting those things looking for praise.
2. Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
– In a relationship your every second will be spent giving him attention and praise, and if you dont give it to him he will get mad at you and start the constant criticisms, you cant do anything right, and then he will find someone else and ghost you and then wont care. And then will say youre the issue cause you wont “forgive him” and that youre holding “a petty grudge” when he was the one who was cruel to you. Or he’ll quit a hobby like he did filmmaking cause no one paid him any attention since he wasnt good at it.If he isnt getting attention, he posts on fb about his cooking. If he takes a covid test he will post that. Praise me, I passed. He’ll post that he’s reading black history books when people are marching for BLM. He’ll talk about making a cooking show. He’ll talk about being a world traveller for attention. He’ll cry and **** about how he cant find love for attention.
3. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power,
brilliance, beauty, or ideal love. Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
– That’s why he brags about getting a new car and a home and a new camera and money to buy a house and a new this and that.
And love? Talk to the women he’s ****ed over in the last decade who he never thought was good enough for him. Look at his fb page for the last decade and you’ll see this is him.
4. Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be
understood by, or should associate with, other special or high status people (or institutions).
This is why he keeps rich people around and why he hangs out w people of status too and why he joins groups of status like naacp and namic, and marches etc. Fake.
5. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of
especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his
or her expectations.
– This is why me paying his bills and buying his groceries and laundry was not enough for him. Even while I was doing these things for his broke ass, he told me I didnt care about him. User. Narcissist. Also why he can never get along with his family. He made the death of his father about himself. Narcissist. Also why his ex wife divorced him. I cant imagine all the shit he put her through with his narcissism.
6. Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to
achieve his or her own ends.
-Please read above about how he used me for my money and my car in 2018, and in 2012 for my “company”. And dont get me started on how he used people in the film community so that he could make a film so that he could be admired by the community and not cause he actually had real passion for it. Then he quit when he didnt get that admiration. Narcissist.
7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the
feelings and needs of others.
– He was very cruel to me for a decade. He wouldnt have any feeling about his treatment of me. Narcissists lack empathy. He is cruel to you and then when you dont talk to him and dont want anything to do with him, instead of feeling bad for how cruel he was to you, he says you are the problem and are petty and holding a grudge instead of seeing how cruel and evil he was to you and taking responsibility for his own behavior. No empathy. In 2018 he used me for my things and lied about his ex and he bragged about his ex after he used me, and when i approached him upset, he told me to leave him alone. Cold and cruel. No empathy. Narcissists are actually sociopaths actually. He is a sociopath and a narcissist. And to play victim after he is cruel to someone? Deranged narc sociopath. That’s why he tried to bring up and use my childhood against me, blaming it on why I was angry at him when he was cruel and evil to me. A woman didnt want to date him anymore and he told her she had issues and had trouble forgiving instead of facing that someone could see HE had issues and didnt want to date him. He is cruel and evil and doesnt take responsibility for his behaviors. And he blames other people for what he chooses to do to women in relationships and to people in general. He plays the victim and he victim blames. He is a sociopathic narc. He formed his NPD in his childhood to cope with trauma obviously. I dont know what trauma he could have gone through as a child to make him a Narcissist though.
8. Be envious of others and believe others envy them
– He was envious of all the filmmakers who did well but always said men were envious of him even though he had nothing for other men to be envious of.
9. Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
– Read everything I said about him above and that’s proof. Also, He thinks he’s funny when he isnt. Calls himself a smart ass and witty when he is not smart or witty. Says he’s a great catch when he treats women like shit. Calls people idiots and morons and cusses people out on social media when they disagree with him and he doesnt think anything of it. Calling people idiots who dont vote for Biden, then saying he is against mass incarceration and police brutality when Biden helped to write the 1994 crime bill which encouraged aggressive policing and funded state prisons. He thinks he’s so smart and he insults and attacks others and calls them idiots but he doesnt what he’s talking about half the time, or what he’s standing for. You stand for the exact thing you say you stand against, unknowingly, but you call non Biden voters “idiots”. Who’s the real idiot here? Arrogant, cocky, haughty behavior.
All of these traits describe him to a T based on my experience dating him in 2012, 2017, and 2018 (and how he behaves on social media). His whole identity is fake and he doesnt know who he is and he is never happy or content, and he cannot keep a relationship because of this.
He’s the same way he was 10 years ago, only worse. He has not learned or grown and he still recycles the same posts and ideas and thoughts, like a true Narcissist. He will die alone. Women will be charmed by him at first but he will show the narc traits and they will leave him like they always do. They will not put up with these narcissistic traits. He is a nightmare and a sociopath. He is cruel and evil. He’s getting old and is almost 50. And he gets angrier and more envious the older he gets. He is worse than he was at 38 when i met him.
You cant tell me I dont know what NPD is and dont know what Im talking about. I experienced you thoroughly in 2012, 2017 and 2018 and I have a DSM-5 written by doctors and the book’s descriptions describes you to a T. But there you go insulting my intelligence and making me the issue again rather than looking at yourself and your narcissistic traits, AGAIN.
The DSM-5 is not google. The DSM-5 is the DSM-5. Real doctors know what the DSM-5 is, but of course, you’re not a doctor. You just work at a nursing home. So you only know about google and not the DSM-5.
I know what Im talking about. Youre the one who doesnt. Now go on fb and post about how the DSM-5 isnt credible and that I dont know what Im talking about lol.